Worldstar Awards for MM Board & Paper
13.01.2023 - Recycled Cartonboard, Liner, Company / Mills
The WorldStar winners 2023 have been announced. And MM Board & Paper can look forward to three awards at the renowned international competition.
Fruit basket made of Browncolor from MM
With the clever basket construction, the Austrian grocery chain Hofer packs its stone fruit plastic-free. Its plain design is reminiscent of a fruit basket and is as simple as it is ingenious: the packaging can be adapted to suit different types of fruit such as apricots, pears or plums, and can be assembled with one simple hand movement. The practical and at the same time fully recyclable stone fruit basket has already been honored for the fourth time now!
- 2021 - European Carton Excellence Award: Winner Food Packaging - Recycled Fibre
- 2022 - Golden “Marken-Magnet” in the category “Sustainability” & “Excellent Communications"
- 2022 - German Design Award: Special Mention “Excellent Communications Design - Packaging"
„Erdäpfelkiste“ made of Liner from MM
The extraordinary potato packaging from the Austrian retailer Hofer allows consumers to easily handle and store the product. The box features a convenient carrying handle that makes transport much easier.
- 2022 - European Carton Excellence Award: Winner Food Packaging - Recycled Fibre
Flying Orchid packaging made of MM Topliner™
The initial challenge for this pack was to be able to hold an orchid plant upside down. The carton size and shape ensures that the product displays well, is fully protected through the supply chain and is easy to pack and handle. Both the unusual content and the unusual packaging form catches the eye.
- 2021 - European Carton Excellence Award: Gold Award
With our wins at the WorldStar Award, we are continuing the series of prizes from 2022. We are excited to see what the fresh year may hold for us.